Note: Despite the voyeuristic qualities of the letter-writing format, entries on this blog are intended to be read and enjoyed by all. Feel free to comment, ask questions, etc.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Dear Santa,

I thought the best part of leaving the day after Christmas was going to be the fact that you would be helping me with some of the key ingredients of my travel supplies. Sorry, Santa, turns out I was wrong. The best part about leaving the day after Christmas is having your whole family at home to hug goodbye on the morning you leave.

I made it to Bangkok safe and sound.

3 comments:

  1. yay for being in bangkok safe and sound! we're so happy you're here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... and such a reliable elf too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a little Christmas miracle, in fact. Glad you made it with your smile on. Can't wait to hear about the NYE blue moon festivus.

    ReplyDelete